Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 303: You've Been Boo'd

Boo! Did I scare you? Well, maybe not, but hopefully I was able to surprise some neighbors today. I saw this idea on Pinterest a while back and wanted to try it. You leave a yummy treat at a neighbors' doorstep with a note. Essentially, those receiving being boo'd are asked to then boo someone else. 
                                
On the third floor of my apartment building, I have 3 neighbors. I bought 3 bags of candy corn and made notes for each of them. Next came the scary part. I left the goodies by the door, knocked and ran for my life. Luckily, I got away unnoticed. It is kind of like ding dong ditch, but sweeter. It seems like a trick, but ends with a treat. 
                                   
Have fun and be safe tomorrow! 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment