Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 287: I Scream, You Scream, Ice Scream

This afternoon I participated in the extremely fun EWU homecoming event, Mr & Ms. Eastern. After having so much fun and receiving 1st runner up, it was time for a celebration. That usually means one thing...ice cream. A few girls and I hopped in the car and drove to Cold Stone Creamery.  I had a gift card I had been wanting to use for a long time, so I was excited. As I approached the counter to pay for my scrumptious marshmallow (yes, marshmallow) ice cream, the employee asked "are these together" pointing to the person behind me . I quickly answered no and realized that I 1) never come here and 2) still had over $5 on my gift card. I then said to her, "you know what I am going to pay for theirs." She gladly did so and informed me that I still had a whopping 67 cents left. I told her to just used it on the next customer. It was pretty cool to see and the customer behind me was very grateful.

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment