Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 285: Tip-A-Cop

Red Robin...Yum! That is where I went for dinner, but when I arrived I was greeted by two flashing police cars and police. At first I was startled, however, I then remembered that today was the annual Tip-A-Cop event. "Tip-A-Cop is an official fundraiser for the Law Enforcement Torch Run Campaign (LETR), the largest grassroots fundraising effort for Special Olympics."As we walk into the restaurant a law enforcement officer handed Austin and I an envelope and a letter explaining the event. At the end of your meal, if you were feeling generous then you could leave a tip for the cops. Austin and I left a few dollars and were happy to help out Special Olympics. You can learn more about the Torch Run, by clicking here.
                               
God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment